Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hot lemon drink


Like most people I know, I've struggled with the cycling cold/flu bug for far too long this year. While I haven't found a cure, my hot lemon concoction has helped me make it through many, many days and nights. This goes out to CS who is relapsing with a cold.


In your favourite mug, add:


juice of 1/2 lemon

1 T honey (to taste -- I like mine tart)

a few dashes of hot sauce 

a 1/4 inch slice of fresh ginger, peeled and squished a bit


Add a little bit of boiling water and stir to melt honey.

Fill mug with hot water and stir.



Bundle up with your laptop and a wool blanket and get well soon!








2 comments:

Channing Rodman said...

Genius! I'd never tried the hot sauce variant before - thanks for the tasty idea:)

deb at nonna's house said...

Thanks Channing! Get well soon.